Can this laptop do video editing?

gamabear

Jun 23, 2017
Visit site
I was wondering the specs ain't that good honestly, They claim it's for students but i don't windows s has a decent video editor in the first place

anon(10237065)

May 12, 2017
Visit site
I was wondering the specs ain't that good honestly, They claim it's for students but i don't windows s has a decent video editor in the first place

Some light video editing why not, especially 8GB RAM version. And if you switch to Pro version of Windows, you can use all the video editing apps.

gazuga6176

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
I had the i5 8g running premiere pro today doing some light editing and it did fine. I did not have my charger with me so I will have to test it again in "performance mode". switching between editing modes was pretty awful, but once the panes were redrawn, it was pretty smooth. just make sure you are using a fast scratch drive. I'm using a Samsung t3, and that seems to be the saving grace.

j m robin

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I don't think the Surface Laptop is really built with that in mind - I would more readily compare it to the MacBook Air with Surface Book being the one to go to for video editing (as far as Surface-branded products go)

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The Surface lineup isn't really the way to go if you're looking to go "as powerful as your dollar will go" or otherwise handle heavy-lifting beyond light editing work. Their strengths are in their compact, attractive design, features and flexibility.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett