Surface phone Camera. Carrying on the lumia legacy..!!

erfanjafar

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Now that we know surface phone is in the making, what camera features would you like to see on the new device. The previous windows flagships had some amazing cameras on a smartphone but now we see every other phone with great cameras n new technologies like the dual lences etc. Please comment below your camera wishlist for the upcoming surface phone..

anon(10242418)

May 19, 2017
Visit site
I hope to see a camera like 950 series (20 mp, pureview). With the new processor (I don't know if I am right if it makes any big difference) it will be unbeatable. Also, I hope Microsoft will evolve pure view, and hasn't throw it in the garbage with ex nokians.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I hope they focus on the camera as well. I fear that a focus on the business segment rather than the consumer may make the camera less of a priority, but I hope that is not the case. Less lag would definitely be a welcome change, and really one of the only things to complain about on the 950's camera.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
I believe the camera is the most important (at the very least, equal to any other top feature...IMO) on a/"my" phone, this is why I bought a windows phone (920) in the first place (that and OneNote), and would strongly consider changing - and putting up with another OS - if its phone had a far superior camera. I need a good camera "for" business! without a good camera, too many oppurtunities are lost.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05