What if the camera is not great? #surfacephone

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
I hope Microsoft is listening amd reading this thread because it is loud and clear... Great Camera is a must.

Hear that Sir Panos?! 😊

SolidFood

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
As a business user, it's pretty tough to scan businesses cards and documents using Office Lens without it. It would be a deal breaker for most people I would think.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Being that we are talking about the mythical "Surface Phone", and Microsoft's Surface line of products are supposed to represent the best things and new form factors, with huge attention to detail by Microsoft, I would expect a surface phone to have a camera at least on par with the lumia 950xl, if not something better.

Agreed, that makes sense -for example the surface devices have some really good screens

cpcfan

Sep 24, 2017
Visit site
I only need a good camera as my work requires photos but nothing that is ridiculously high end. Never used the camera and features that were in my last 2 Lumias.

Instead please give me 2 sim cards and a micro SD with 128 gb.

grahamf

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Personally I don't even care if it has no camera - but that being said, putting a great off-the-shelf camera module in it would be pretty trivial. As soon as they figure out which side to put it on. Maybe it will only have one really great camera on the back screen that becomes a selfie cam when you unfold it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans