I just got my t-mobile dash like 2 weeks ago. and I was just wondering if maybe someone out there could let me know where I can find what is the max size in a Micro SD that it can hold. I have a 2 GB in it now but where I work we hae a REAL GOOD deal on a 8gb Micro SDHC. Will my phone hold that.
    07-02-2008 10:17 PM
    i believe it's max is 2GB the only phone out rite now that i am aware of that takes an 8GB is an 800w, i know cause i have one, lol
    09-02-2008 07:47 AM
    That depends on who you ask...if you ask T Mobile, they'll tell you that it will hold any size Micro SD card you put in it. However, I don't know of any larger than 4 gig. Then I've read where if you put a larger one in, you have to make a registry change in order to use it....I'd like to have the answer to this as well.
    09-03-2008 08:56 AM
    That depends on who you ask...if you ask T Mobile, they'll tell you that it will hold any size Micro SD card you put in it. However, I don't know of any larger than 4 gig. Then I've read where if you put a larger one in, you have to make a registry change in order to use it....I'd like to have the answer to this as well.
    Ditto
    10-24-2008 11:25 PM
    has anyone used a 4gb in there dash yet?
    11-13-2008 01:33 AM
    I tried to use my 4g sd card in my new dash, but no luck. Even after reformatting it twice, my Dash still doesn't recognize the card, it usually says 'unknown storage card' or 'unknown flash device'. My 2g card works perfectly however..go figure.
    08-23-2009 02:05 AM
    HTC has made the Dash 3G a 2.0 HC reader phone you guys need a micro storage card that is a High Capacity. See link for more details

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e?...token=2YWMuy8O
    01-04-2010 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD