Wing Review Posted

murrayalex

Jun 26, 2002
Visit site
I would have to agree with most of the review. I have a HTC Herald myself and the memory on that is pretty poorish compared to other similar HTC devices that have been coming out of late. The trend has been very much to increase the amount of inbuilt ram of late but for some reason HTC seem to have taken a step back with this device.
My treo 750v has oodles more free RAM and memory. The keyboard though is good and it's a very nice device, form factor wise. It also unfortunately comes with one unwanted application that can't be removed...SD Card corruption. I also had this on the o2 XDA Orbit and it is a right royal pain in the derriere. Speed wise, it is adequate and I have rarely noticed any discernible slowdown. Battery life is also pretty decent.

Dieter Bohn

Ex Editor in Chief
Feb 1, 2001
smartphoneexperts.com
The step-back thing really boggles me. It's actually very strange - it's like HTC only has institutional memory in certain areas - their stuff that ultimately makes it to CDMA - heck, to AT&T - is consistently good and consistently gets better. But for some reason they can't (or aren't even trying to) sell powerhouse devices to T-Mobile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven