New Windows Phone T-Mobile

DanielJoseph7

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
So my 2 year contract is done in September for my 925 on T-Mobile. I was wondering if I should get the 240, or wait for a windows 10 flagship phone. Input?

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
If u can hold off wait till October Microsoft is announcing the new flagships hopefully tmobile gets one. If u can't wait I'd use the jump plan and get the 640. It's only $129...pay half of it off and jump to the flagship in Oct/nov

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Why rely on some other guy what you'll get?
Why not just get an unlocked phone and use it on TMO? That's what I do for every phone I buy.
Why should some company say which phone you can get and which you can't. Buy the phone you want.
So, my suggestion is, if you want the flagship, wait for it and get it.

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Don't hold your breath with T-Mobile releasing a flagship phone. They're almost as bad as Sprint and Verizon when it comes to supporting Windows Phone.

DanielJoseph7

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Why rely on some other guy what you'll get?
Why not just get an unlocked phone and use it on TMO? That's what I do for every phone I buy.
Why should some company say which phone you can get and which you can't. Buy the phone you want.
So, my suggestion is, if you want the flagship, wait for it and get it.

I just don't want to pay full price for a phone, I prefer the contract(on a family plan as well). I like paying off the phone little bits at a time.

zhris

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
If u can hold off wait till October Microsoft is announcing the new flagships hopefully tmobile gets one. If u can't wait I'd
use the jump plan and get the 640. It's only $129...pay half of it off and jump to the flagship in Oct/nov

I picked my 640 up at Wal-Mart for $99, works flawlessly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss