Problems syncing Tilt

Jeffp25

Dec 5, 2005
Visit site
I have a Tilt with the 6.1 upgrade. Everything about it is working fine except for two problems (I don't know if they have any connection to the upgrade):
1. I can no longer sync via cable. I had it set up to sync with my home PC (running Vista) and my work PC (running XP Pro) via USB. Now, neither one of those PCs can see the phone when I connect the cable. As it is two PCs, two operating systems, and two cables, the problem is in the phone.
2. Syncing my calender via exchange is no longer bi-directional. It was until about a month ago (long after the 6.1 upgrade). Now, appointments I enter on my desktop show up on the phone within a few seconds, but those I enter on the phone, or accept on the phone, only show up on the phone calender and not under Outlook: ActiveSync reports a failure to sync those events.

Any ideas?

makeitbig_99

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
Having the same problem!

I'm having the same problem with my 8925 (Tilt). I updated to the 3.57.502.2 WWE ROM a couple of weeks ago. Outlook Email and contacts are working great. Calendar entries are not synching from device to Outlook. They are synching to the device if entered in Outlook.
ActiveSync says attention required and shows the appointments that aren't synching.
What gives?!?!? Anyone? Bueller?\

Carlos

Jeffp25

Dec 5, 2005
Visit site
Partial solution

As I said in the other thread on this topic, I browsed the AT&T forum and found that the change to DST was the culprit. The solution was to simply advance the time on the phone forwards 1 hr, then back 1 hr, and then save the "new" time. That took care of it.

Now I just need to resolve the cabled connection problem. (Niether my Vista PC nor my XP Pro PC see the phone when I plug in a USB cable.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon