AT&T Trade-in Values - Is the $100 "Minimum" Still Valid?

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
A couple months ago, AT&T announced that they were going to give a minimum trade-in credit of $100 on smartphones in good condition and less than 3 years old:

AT&T is giving you at least $100 for your old smartphone | Windows Phone Central
AT&T Offers Newest Smartphones at 50 Percent-Off with Trade-In of Current Smartphone | AT&T

I have an old Samsung Focus that I was thinking about cashing in for a Lumia 520. I went to the online trade-in page and they only look to give me a $10 credit. Was the $100 credit a limited time promo or do I have to go in-store? The press release isn't terribly clear on either front.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
A couple months ago, AT&T announced that they were going to give a minimum trade-in credit of $100 on smartphones in good condition and less than 3 years old:

AT&T is giving you at least $100 for your old smartphone | Windows Phone Central
AT&T Offers Newest Smartphones at 50 Percent-Off with Trade-In of Current Smartphone | AT&T

I have an old Samsung Focus that I was thinking about cashing in for a Lumia 520. I went to the online trade-in page and they only look to give me a $10 credit. Was the $100 credit a limited time promo or do I have to go in-store? The press release isn't terribly clear on either front.
is that still valid. When I was with my 1020, I asked and was told the promotion wasn't running anymore

lewiedude

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I wish that they would offer the $100 minimum again. It is the only real deal that they had offered, with the new "zero" down scam shedding light on the double dipping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa