1 particular Vivo Phone not seen by windows explorer on pc-others phones OK

tech-troubles

Sep 2, 2022
Visit site
ISSUE: WINDOWS EXPLORER WONT SHOW PHONE TO ACCESS FILES

Hi,

i cant access files from the pc on the vivo phone again.I often access files on phone on this pc's with no problem with other phones i have.

On Phone:
I have entered "usb" into the phone search:
In "USB Controlled by":
at usb preferences: "this device" is chosen,and wont allow the other choice of "connected device" to be chosen and, will not allow to
switch to other option of "connected device"

"this device" is chosen:
"file transfer is chosen" in the list below it

PC:
In USB Settings :
"USB" : has option to notify if there are issues connecting to usb devices,all 3 options ticked
In "Autoplay"
Has "autoplay" on
autoplay defaults are all to "open folder to view files', also tried "ask every time' option.Neither work

RESULT:
PC WILL NOT SHOW THE PHONE AT ALL (?) - phone vibrates when i connect it to pc and is charging

I remember this ohone to be touchy,and i has to do something for it to be seen by windows explorer on windows 10,but cannot remember what that is anymore.

WHAT/HOW TO ACCESS THE FILES ON THE VIVO PHONE?
Have checked user manual.
I access phone on my pc all the time,there is no issues except with this phone

Please help
Thanks

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
Strange, I suggest you give this feedback to "Vivo" and also report it on "Vivo Community Forum" and "XDA Developer Forum". This will definitely help...

tech-troubles

Sep 2, 2022
Visit site
Strange, I suggest you give this feedback to "Vivo" and also report it on "Vivo Community Forum" and "XDA Developer Forum". This will definitely help...

yes,i have already contact vivo,and its still not working.The options needed have been enabled but still cant be seen on pc.

usb debugging enabled
reset to default settings
"this device chosen" and file transfer chosen

still not working.

regards
thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3