2 reasons why Google's Pixel 2 is the best Android for Windows phone converts

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
google-pixel-2-black-on-cement.jpg

The Pixel 2 (not the OnePlus 5T) is the best Android option for former Windows phone users for a couple of important reasons.
Recently our Senior Editor Zac Bowden proclaimed the new OnePlus 5T as the best Android phone for Windows folks who were finally moving on to another phone and another platform. I don't deny the OnePlus 5T is a great phone (I haven't actually used one for more than 60 seconds, but still) and that company is doing some great work.
But I disagree that it is the best. And this isn't just because I prefer a different phone. I've been using Android in some form since 2010. I've seen a lot of phones come, and that OS is even responsible for my employment at Mobile Nations. Until November, I was using an HP Elite x3 every day, until the curtain dropped on Windows 10 Mobile and I decided I should probably buy a new phone.
There are many good reasons to buy phones from Samsung, LG, and OnePlus, but there's always been one great reason to buy a phone with Google's badge on it. And now, with the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL, there are two really great reasons to buy a phone with Google's badge on it.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon