6tag for Windows Phone adds letterbox video support in latest update

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
6tag-non-square-hero.jpg

In May, developer Rudy Huyn updated 6tag, the popular third-party Instagram app for Windows Phone, to include support for video uploads for the first time. The app is now updated to version 5.2 and part of it allows users to have the option to upload letterbox videos.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

edmaximus

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Great job on Rudy's part with the constant update to make this app more amazing... But with almost every update, I keep encountering a nagging issue that make me not look forward for them. I keep getting the 80070127 error every time due to the fact that I have accounts pinned as tiles. As a photographer, I rely heavily on the pin feature to organize certain accounts into folders so I can keep in tab on other creatives. Currently I have at least 100 account pinned and I would hate to have to delete them just to install this current update. I'm not sure if Rudy will see this or if this is even the right part of the forum to post it but can you (Rudy) please fix this bug? There's also another one with saved photos and the link to open it in 6tag being broken after every update.

fotor_wp_ss_20150629_0001.jpg
The new update can't be installed unless I delete all those pinned accounts. I went thru that a good 3 times before and had to find those accounts again to pin them. Please fix this bug!!! :crying:

fotor_wp_ss_20150629_0001(1).jpg
After upgrade, the Open in 6tag link is broken. Clicking on it will not get you anywhere.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans