8bitdo unveils the first wireless arcade stick for Xbox

GraniteStateColin

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm so glad MS is relaxing its wireless control or licensing. This is great news.

Does this stick include Happ buttons, or if not, is it compatible with the Happ connectors? For the stick, in the photo, it looks like it only includes 1 stick? I would love a pair of arcade sticks for twin shooter games like Geometry Wars (descended from the original 1980's arcade game Robotron). Maybe that will arrive soon.

Cole Martin

Writer
Apr 27, 2021
Visit site
I'm so glad MS is relaxing its wireless control or licensing. This is great news.

Does this stick include Happ buttons, or if not, is it compatible with the Happ connectors? For the stick, in the photo, it looks like it only includes 1 stick? I would love a pair of arcade sticks for twin shooter games like Geometry Wars (descended from the original 1980's arcade game Robotron). Maybe that will arrive soon.
8Bitdo's fight sticks are modular and as long as you're using 30mm/24mm buttons they do support Happ switches. There is only 1 stick, though. But it is on a universal mount so you can swap it out with whatever type your little heart desires.

Your best bet for creating an arcade stick with two joystick inputs, surprisingly enough, may be Xbox's Adaptive controller with logitech's accessibility accessories.

Reactions: GraniteStateColin

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3