A concept designer presents 'a Windows 13 utopia' packed with Windows 11's wildest dreams but is disrupted with an annoying BSOD only Microsoft can...

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
This is dumb. A kid makes a mock up design and people think redesigning windows is that easy. Then people get angry at real life windows for not being like that.

People forget what it takes to implement even a tiny button in a corporate context.

In the end, this is insulting to those who work on Windows UI for real because it undermines their work, making it look deceptively easier than it really is, and creating an scenario in which they're seeing as incompetent just because they're compared to a fantasy. It's disrespectful.

In the end, even if MS hired this mock uo artist, he wouldn't be able to get anywhere near what this make believe design shows.

So what's the poiint then?

TheFerrango

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Lucky you. I don’t get any vibes at all.
I’m tired of these concept designs that never go anywhere and that are ridden with useless animations - especially slow ones.
It's the floating taskbar and the folder list inside the "widgets" that remind me of it.
Concept designs are nice but ultimatly are just concepts made by random people, we've seen how long it took Microsoft to redesign most of the control panel once, i feel it will stay like that a long time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrononoazoroo9