A Nokia 930 case review?

zkyevolved

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I'd like to post a review of a case... But it's not in Windows phone accessories. Because it's a 930 case specifically... Can I post it here?

Update: Here's the review:

I got this case recently with my new L930! I love this case. Well, let me start. I really wanted to be able to enjoy the color of my funky green Lumia, so I searched and I searched... A lot of those cheapo cases didn't really cut it for me in terms of protection or aesthetics... Luckily I found this one!

Here's the short review of it.

I got it off of Amazon. And it came in this box, with the paper cut out of the phone, and on the back of the case it had this plastic film over it to prevent any scratches during transport. I think, as far as it goes for 10 euro cases, it's pretty good!

20150206_153933_HDR.jpg

Here's an image of the back. As you can see, it's transparent with rubberized sides. This, in theory, allows for ease of putting it on and taking it off. It's not as easy as a real cheapo case... But what does that translate into? That the rubber is of decent quality, and it won't warp over a few days or after taking it off a few times (which has happened to me in the past!)
20150206_153825_HDR.jpg

It has molds for the buttons. You can't really feel them, but I'm sure for a lot of you who have been using the phone for months already know where to press. I'd much rather have a case protect the sides and buttons than not. So I'm going to say this a good thing rather than a bad thing! But they could have raised the sides a little bit. But I haven't had the phone for long, just this week, and I already know where the buttons are without worrying about it. The only time I really have to look is when I'm going to take a screen shot! Haha.
20150206_153836_HDR.jpg

And here's the front. It adds a little lip, I mean, VERY little, so the screen isn't touching the table, but it isn't much that you'd notice. So that's good!
20150206_153755_HDR.jpg

And here's one more shot of of the back. All the ports and microphones have good holes. I'd say each hole is about 7-9x bigger than the actual hole is of the microphone... So I highly doubt any noise is being blocked out.
20150206_153811_HDR.jpg

Now, do I think that it'll withstand a drop? Yeah, I do! I don't think it'll protect the screen if it falls flat on its screen... But it'll def. help with nicks and scratches from day to day usage! I do think that the L930 is a great phone on its own and shouldn't need a case, but I'll admit that I'm terrified of dropping it! So... It's got this case :) While at home, I'll probably take it off in a couple of weeks when I get tired of it... But for now, it's better to be safe than sorry!

So yeah, I'd recommend it :).

I'm new to the forum! If you liked this review, or want me to continue to review other accessories, please give me a thanks / like / thumbs up! and of course, comment below!:)
Thanks!
Kent.

Last edited:

Paul1266

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
This case is a copy of the Orzly original which is identical in form but has a better finish and materials....and yes it is more expensive.

jay6600

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi , I have a very similar case i got when got my lumia 930 end November, only difference is the outer rubber sides are green rather than black although the green colour isnt as striking as the phone back itself.$_35.JPG Carnt fault the case ,as you mentioned the rubber sides are a little more rigid construction, its not too easy to get on or off which i personaly prefer.

The clear back of my case now got some very light scratches just from placing phone on perhaps rough or dusty surfaces. The sides are holding up great after many on off's case changes and rubber buttons make great contact with the phones buttons.
image.jpg image.jpg I got mine from ebay uk for GBP ?4.95 they had similar to yours and also one with orange sides.

eBay item number: 361012217016
FUSION BUMPER GEL CASE CLEAR BACK REAR COVER FOR NOKIA LUMIA 930 | eBay

please note the green colour is not as bright as they showing in the ebay listing.

zkyevolved

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Haha. Yeah! I recently found those as well and was thinking about buying a green one to go with my phone. Haha.

sent from my Nokia Lumia 930

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750