All my notes are gone

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

All my notes I have been taking on one note are gone. I've been taking a lot of notes the day before. And I even opened it later that night and everything was still there, but this morning when I opened one note it told me there was an error and I needed to refresh the app. So I did and I reopened the note book. All my pages with the titles are in there but everything written in it was erased and I can't find them anywhere. I need these notes for school.. how can I find them or are they gone forever??

Andy trinh1

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
All my notes I have been taking on one note are gone. I've been taking a lot of notes the day before. And I even opened it later that night and everything was still there, but this morning when I opened one note it told me there was an error and I needed to refresh the app. So I did and I reopened the note book. All my pages with the titles are in there but everything written in it was erased and I can't find them anywhere. I need these notes for school.. how can I find them or are they gone forever??

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

perhaps you need to give the app time to download the files?
Check for updates as has been suggested
Also check to see if you can see the files on pc

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrianDeeert