Anyone have luck coming across XSX in past few weeks?

nunoprime5900

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
I've been trying to get my hands on one and sell my PS5. PlayStation just isn't doing it for me. Originally bought cause hadn't had a Sony system since PS3 so thought why not? Regret it. No easy or ideal way of playing older games I already own, unlike my beloved Xbox One. Only real reason to get PS5 is for "exclusives" but not very many really my type of game anyway. I love the fact that I can still revisit some of my first games from OG Xbox days. I love being able to access my games from anywhere as well, which I can only do in certain cases with PlayStation. And although not necessarily why I prefer Xbox, Cloud Gaming is also a great advantage even with it's rough edges in certain scenarios. What's it been like trying to get one these days? While not going for as high as some reselling PS5, Xbox SX is still going pretty high.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I've been trying to get my hands on one and sell my PS5. PlayStation just isn't doing it for me. Originally bought cause hadn't had a Sony system since PS3 so thought why not? Regret it. No easy or ideal way of playing older games I already own, unlike my beloved Xbox One. Only real reason to get PS5 is for "exclusives" but not very many really my type of game anyway. I love the fact that I can still revisit some of my first games from OG Xbox days. I love being able to access my games from anywhere as well, which I can only do in certain cases with PlayStation. And although not necessarily why I prefer Xbox, Cloud Gaming is also a great advantage even with it's rough edges in certain scenarios. What's it been like trying to get one these days? While not going for as high as some reselling PS5, Xbox SX is still going pretty high.

It really depends on your region to be honest.

However, the Series X is really out of stock most places as I've been looking to get one myself around end of July - in order to prolong the life of my ageing -RX 480 (I'm getting random colour banding on right handside of the screen - which is not a good sign - it's the same thing that happened with the igpu in my sandbridge build before it stopped working for a long while).

The high demand and the pandemic have put alot of strain on the supply.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I say to try using the Microsoft Store on the Xbox next time you get an alert that they have stock. I have gotten a couple of Elite 2 controllers when they were sold out everywhere using it. And I got my series S when they were sold out everywhere through it as well.

I have the PS5 as well and I never turn it on. Haven't played since launch day in which I played one game for less than two hours. The exclusives are coming... already started with Flight Sim, Death's Door and tomorrow, The Ascent. I'm looking forward to Perfect Dark, Avowed and Hellblade 2. Heck, every 1st party game will be played by me as it'll be on Gamepass on day 1.

nunoprime5900

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
Late reply here but yeah I've still had no luck. I'm getting ready to sell my PS5 though. I just don't use it as much as I thought I'd be at this point. I tried snagging an XBSX on the most recent Walmart restock. Never had the chance lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss