App purchase with credit card in Windows 10 Mobile is not working

pvamseekrishna

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
Recently in May also I was able to purcase the apps from my windows 10 mobile but recently after hard reset I observed I was unable to purchase the apps from windows store. I am getting the "You cancelled the payment or your payment service provider was unable to authories it" error message . Bu tI am using the same card no change in details also. Any clue how to resolve this issue.... I am using the store app from INDIA...

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Recently in May also I was able to purcase the apps from my windows 10 mobile but recently after hard reset I observed I was unable to purchase the apps from windows store. I am getting the "You cancelled the payment or your payment service provider was unable to authories it" error message . Bu tI am using the same card no change in details also. Any clue how to resolve this issue.... I am using the store app from INDIA...

can you remove the card and then add it again?

pvamseekrishna

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
Yes I have tried remove and add and also tried with a debit card. when used a debit card service charge from MS was deducted from account but the purchase is failed with same error.

maalicious

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same problem. Every single transaction of mine is cancelled for no reason. I didn't even reset my system and this problem started happening out of the blue suddenly one day. I have contacted my bank (Axis) and MS customer care but both of them keep saying that there is no problem in their end. I am at my wit's end and don't know what to do. Very frustrating. :angry:

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Are you in the same region of the card? (in your case India I guess) Check that it didn't change, it is unlikely but you lose nothing in checking.

Ebonysphere

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I can confirm. Both my Axis bank and SBI credit cards have stopped working since couple of days ago. I've previously used these cards to purchase apps and games on windows store and both the cards are approved for international transactions. Can any other Indian users confirm this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos