[APP] Screen Tracker - Phone Usage Habit Tracker

perfectthumb

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
A simple tracking app that allow you to track how many times you check your phone a day.
It's also fun to find out exactly how much and where you are using your phone usually.

10547839_336628043210676_7961216891570125568_o.png

Feature includes:
* Number of times you open the screen, when, where.
* Total time the screen on.
* Statistical graphs.
* 3 security modes.

Free trial for 3 days

Notice: To increase accuracy you should allow app to run in the background even when Battery Saver is on (can find in battery saver setting).

tracker1.pngtracker2.png

DOWNLOAD: Screen Tracker | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That might be a nice novelty, but I really don't see any practical purpose. Data Sense is more practical, since it helps people from going over their data limits on their bill.

perfectthumb

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
That might be a nice novelty, but I really don't see any practical purpose. Data Sense is more practical, since it helps people from going over their data limits on their bill.
Hi Laura,
Thanks for your comment! But Screen Tracker will help you to track usage behavior of your phone. You can install app for your child phone silently to manage their phone time, even where they used. My wife used this app to check where I go to :)) That is just one small example for the practical of this application :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi Laura,
Thanks for your comment! But Screen Tracker will help you to track usage behavior of your phone. You can install app for your child phone silently to manage their phone time, even where they used. My wife used this app to check where I go to :)) That is just one small example for the practical of this application :)
That makes sense. I don't have any kids to track. If I did, I'd use this free app https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/...-locator/a2fe74d5-c57f-44bd-8c12-9984b6aaaf9c

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
A simple tracking app that allow you to track how many times you check your phone a day.
It's also fun to find out exactly how much and where you are using your phone usually.

View attachment 92801
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lby6ChfSNW4

Feature includes:
* Number of times you open the screen, when, where.
* Total time the screen on.
* Statistical graphs.
* 3 security modes.

Free trial for 3 days

Notice: To increase accuracy you should allow app to run in the background even when Battery Saver is on (can find in battery saver setting).

View attachment 92803View attachment 92804

DOWNLOAD: Screen Tracker | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I've installed your app as part of the limited-offer promo, and so far I've used it to provide more insight into my phone usage. However, it seems that there are some bugs and I would list them here in this thread as we move forward. So far:
1. The live tile just stops displaying the number of times the screen was turned on. Then the count returns a few moments later without even doing anything.
2. The count for an entire day was reset back to zero. This happened only once, but it happened as early as the second day of using the app.
3. The app count resolution needs to be increased. It doesn't count the screen activation if, for example, I turn it on and off in under 60 seconds.
4. The app seems to be counting charging time as screen-on time, since the dial surrounding the large screen-on time count indicating the times when the screen was turned on shows that the screen was on even if it was not when the phone was charging.

Hope these help.

Shodan_HR

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
i am getting some strange numbers for Screen On Time...wp_ss_20150114_0001.jpg
there is no chance that my screen was on for this long (from 07:00h - 13:00h)

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Latest updates has improved the performance of the app; I especially like the battery usage tracking feature.

Note: Make sure to enable "high accuracy" in the app settings. It will consume more battery, but it won't be noticeable - Battery Saver says the battery consumption is still <1%.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786