Are there any differences between a RM-1105 Non-Demo and Demo Version?

lacsters85

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
I purchased a Lumia 950 Unlocked AT&T RM-1105 on ebay. It was advertised as new and it was shrink wrapped...

But I noticed that it did not come in an AT&T retail box version but the unlocked version box at Microsoft Store. I also noticed that the user manual in the box was for a RM-1104. It did not come with the typical USB-C Fast Charger. It came with a 1.3A output Nokia charging block.

I looked into the system info and it was indeed a RM-1105. When I looked up the Product Code, I found out that it was a DEMO model.

Does anyone know if there are anything different with the Non-Demo vs. Demo version? Because I remember the 950XL DEMO version was recalled from the stores because of some hardware issues. Just want to be sure that it is at the very least equivalent and not a watered down version for any reasons...

Thanks in advance!

Allen

lacsters85

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
lol, sarcasm? don't take the watered down part literally.

I only ask because I don't know the real specifications of a DEMO versions and just wanted some confirmation from someone who may already been through this. If the DEMO versions was just for accounting reasons to know how many DEMO units are out there or was there a slight design difference (first batch releases). Because like I said before, the 950XL DEMO versions had a recall.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap