ATT Microsoft Lumia 640

Status
Not open for further replies.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: For sale is a Microsoft Lumia 640 smartphone that has seen many adventures but has come out in okay shape.

The display has been replaced once over a year ago, super glue was used to make the replacement display stay in place. It has not posed any issues other than a fuzzy front-facing camera.

So don't buy this for selfies.

Do buy this for a competent entry-level Windows Phone!

Includes glossy white and matte black covers. The white cover has some scratching, most noticeable over the black MS logo.

Display isn't pristine with minor scratches but if they don't bother someone like me then it shouldn't be an issue for most of you.

Battery is in decent shape and currently runs up-to-date Windows 10 Mobile but if the buyer prefers 8.1, I can revert to that after receiving payment.

Price: $32

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked

Condition: Fair

Includes:
- Official Nokia wall charger putting out .75 Amps.
- The aforementioned back covers

Item Location: Northern VA

Shipping Details: USPS, likely Priority but either way it will have a tracking code.

Payment Options: PayPal Gift or Venmo

Also entertaining trades/partial trades for GSM Android phones as old as 2009 potentially.

Photos: So I started this post while out and it turns out I don't have photos of it! So sit tight and I'll hopefully get/find some by the end of the week.

This is the best I have of the phone at the moment:

a0e8d81f42cb0c1e1d5286565bd17b6f.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss