Atualização "PERMANENTE" WindowsUpdate (Win 11) ----- WindowsUpdate "PERMANENT" Update (Win 11)

Mar 22, 2022
Visit site
Atualização "PERMANENTE" WindowsUpdate (Win 11) ----- WindowsUpdate "PERMANENT" Update (Win 11)

Estou com dificuldades com uma atualização de segurança do Windows 11 do WindowsUpdate, tenho uma máquina onde está instalado um sistema de gestão empresarial, onde realizo as impressões de notas, recibos..., quando meu sistema operacional era Windows 10 o sistema instalava atualizações e eu conseguia desinstalar essa atualização normalmente (pois essas atualizações de segurança faz que meu sistema desmorsse para mandar uma impressão), e com isso voltava a funcionaris. Só que depois que fez a atualização para o Windows 11, teve uma atualização de segurança que quando fui desinstalar, nela não tem a opção de desinstalar e quando tenta cmd, da como atualização permanente no sistema e que não é possível remover-la. Gostaria de saber se teria como eu estar trocando a opção de permanente para removível ou estar removendo ela por algum passo a passo sem estar voltando para o sistema Windows 10 e mantendo o 11.

[Translation via Google Translate]

I'm having difficulties with a Windows 11 security update from WindowsUpdate, I have a machine where a business management system is installed, where I print notes, receipts..., when my operating system was Windows 10 the system installed updates and I was able to uninstall this update normally (because these security updates make my system collapse to send an impression), and with that I returned to working. But after you upgraded to Windows 11, there was a security update that when I went to uninstall it, it doesn't have the option to uninstall and when you try cmd, it shows as a permanent update on the system and it's not possible to remove it. I would like to know if there would be a way for me to be changing the option from permanent to removable or to be removing it by some step by step without going back to the Windows 10 system and keeping 11.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
Re: Atualização "PERMANENTE" WindowsUpdate (Win 11) ----- WindowsUpdate "PERMANENT" Update (Win 11)

Open "Windows Update Settings" there you find "Update History" click to open and scroll down and you find "Uninstall Updates" click to open, another control panel windows popup as it was on windows 10. Now select an update you want to uninstall. That's it...

Mar 22, 2022
Visit site
Re: Atualização "PERMANENTE" WindowsUpdate (Win 11) ----- WindowsUpdate "PERMANENT" Update (Win 11)

O problema é que a atualização de segurança que desejo desinstalar, ela está marcada como "Permanente" no sistema, então não tem a opção para desinstalar, eu preciso encontrar um jeito de mudar as configurações dessa atualização para torna-la removível.

[Translation added by Mod]
The problem is that the security update I want to uninstall, it is marked as "Permanent" on the system, so there is no option to uninstall, I need to find a way to change the settings of this update to make it removable.

**Moderator note to @Matheus: Se você pudesse postar em inglês usando o Google Tradutor - seria muito útil.
Obrigado!

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site

Ok, Do you have any "System Restore Point" saved prior to this update? if yes then Restore your system and pause windows update...

Mar 22, 2022
Visit site

É não adiantou, vou ter que procurar novos métodos.

It's no use, I'll have to look for new methods.

Mar 22, 2022
Visit site

Mesmo assim, muito obrigado pelas dicas. Agradecido.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the tips. Grateful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb