• The Off Topic Lounge can at times become a heated place where sensitive subjects are often discussed. While some moderation leniency is practiced in this forum, we ask that you pay special attention to the following, as set out in our community guidelines:

Be polite. Keep your language clean and appropriate. Refrain from personal attacks or insults to other members. Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Discrimination or harassment is not tolerated. Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their race, age, nationality, country of residence, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, political views or religious beliefs.
  • Welcome to the all-new Windows Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

Besides Me, Who Else Would Love To See This Flaunting Windows 10 Mobile?

libra89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2015
Just read about this, I think it's a very cool idea. I would like to see it, I feel like it would be an interesting experience for sure.

abhishek singh21

Ambassador
Apr 27, 2014
i can never imagine a smartphone with 3.5inch if screen and numeric keypad, secondry device or a novelty item. make me think are we going back to the old days of moto razr :D

another question , if there is numpad why we need a touch screen?

xandros9

Community Review Team
Nov 12, 2012
i can never imagine a smartphone with 3.5inch if screen and numeric keypad, secondry device or a novelty item. make me think are we going back to the old days of moto razr :D

Well, you cant browse the web using a number pad eh?

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
For the same reason some people still like BlackBerrys and their physical keyboards. Besides, us older folks who've used landline phones have muscle memory that can dial a phone number without looking.

i can never imagine a smartphone with 3.5inch if screen
Never used an iPhone 4 or earlier?

abhishek singh21

Ambassador
Apr 27, 2014
well it is difficult to hold a small smartphone for those with big hands like mine . So i feel very uncomfortable with that. I am not pushing out the public opinion just personal preferences. ;)

Never used an iPhone 4 or earlier?
Nope,never had any smartphone below 4" screen size.

Well, you cant browse the web using a number pad eh?

yes, cant argue that . Nightmares for the fingers if we get to that.

Last edited:

Ask The Community

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldtrumpjr5