Blue Screen with a sad face

bryanibuan

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
So with no apparent reason, my apps won't open all of a sudden. So I switched off my phone, then switched it on, still the same problem. I thought a soft reset would help, so I held the volume down button together with the power button, after 15 seconds, my 920 rebooted but this time, with a sad face on a blue screen.

Then I felt like 'This could not be happening!' What came into my mind first was all the videos we need for a school project that we took few days ago. I hoped that all of it was backed up on my OneDrive because I am using the auto upload on my phone. So I went home and instantly grabbed my 520 to check if the videos have been backed up on the cloud. Sadly, not even one of the video I need was backed up. Unreliable. I felt like betrayed. All the photos and videos I took before that were all backed up, same with the recent videos and photos I took. But why not all of the videos and photos were backed up? I have colleagues who are using an iPhone but they use OneDrive to back up their photos automatically and they never had a problem with it. :crying::crying: But why have this kind of experience on a Windows Phone? I have persuaded a lot of my friends to switch to Windows Phone but now I feel like switching back to iOS. But, no, not anytime soon I guess. Maybe I'll see first what they'll get to deliver with Threshold update before I decide what I am going to use next. For now, I'll have to retake all the videos I need for our school project.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fizpis