Can I Buy Invoke From US Microsoft Store and Ship It To My Country?

black_sin

Mar 8, 2019
Visit site
First of all, I live in South East Asia
So I plan to buy Harman Kardon Invoke as I started to use Cortana more frequently
I heard it have great sound quality too so it will be great to play music from my phone or pc, so it is perfect for what I need right now

What I want to ask, is it possible to buy Harman Kardon Invoke from US Microsoft Store and ship it to my country?
I look into my local store and all of it use preorder system and a lot more expensive so I might try to just import it myself

Store link:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/harman-kardon-invoke-with-cortana-by-microsoft/8rl7xlnwn95v

W

Windows Central Question

Is it possible to buy Invoke from US Microsoft Store and Shipped to South East Asia?

I am trying to by Harman Kardon Invoke from US Microsoft Store since it is not available to buy here, need to preoder from third party which is far more expensive.
Does US Microsoft Store shipped to other country like SEA region?

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
First of all, I live in South East Asia
So I plan to buy Harman Kardon Invoke as I started to use Cortana more frequently
I heard it have great sound quality too so it will be great to play music from my phone or pc, so it is perfect for what I need right now

What I want to ask, is it possible to buy Harman Kardon Invoke from US Microsoft Store and ship it to my country?
I look into my local store and all of it use preorder system and a lot more expensive so I might try to just import it myself

Store link:https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...na-by-microsoft%2F8rl7xlnwn95v&token=OtJwQiuj

To get the most of out of it, you most likely will have to set up your accessory ecosystem under US as the region. Which also means all your store purchases would be tied to that region albeit still tied to your account.

Plus keep in mind that you most likely will have to pay any import levies.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
As said, all your devices would need to be set to US region. For me, I always use eBay or Amazon to ship products to where I live if I can't buy it online from the official vendor. You may want to try that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac