Canadian Band 2 Sale

Rezelius

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Not sure who all has noticed, but the Band 2 is currently $80 off at the Microsoft Online Store with free expedited shipping! The sale is on for the next 47 hours it appears so grab it here if you're interested!

Alexander Long

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Will MS do a price correction for those of us who bought on day one?

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

don't know about MS store, but I got mine from best buy, and it applied to Holiday policy for price match, so I got a price adjustment yesterday. But of course lost the benifit of the 10% pre-order discount, but still got about $50 back

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I got mine day 1 (canada) and they refunded me this morning at the microsoft store. Infact, they didn't even seem to care when I had bought it. The $89 after tax refund was a nice surprise.

950xl sale please :)

haydenjr

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
There's a 30-day price match policy (it was on the back of the receipt). I got mine the first day it came out in Canada and they price matched it on Saturday for me without any issues.

stressds

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
They would not price match for me on the 22nd. Bought it on November 20.

Really not impressed.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

BBJonbo

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Love this site. Couldn't find MS policy on price matching. Bought my first band 2 on Nov 26. Bought a 2nd one on sale for my wife and the US call center you get routed to stated I couldn't get a refund on my 1st band. Read this post today that others got a refund. Ran down to local MS store and had no issues at all getting a refund. Since I am in Canada this was just shy of $85. Glad I read this post.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClemCa