Confessions of a ******

tcedwards

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

Just read an article on the verge about being a ******, and until I read the article, I thought I wasn't. I am a wp ****** all the way. I love windows phone, ever since I first saw one, I've loved the look. Same goes for windows 8 and the 360/one (this one goes back to me being a halo ******, this is a problem). I have a windows 8.1 Alienware X51, a Nokia Lumia 2520, a Nokia Lumia 822, and a Xbox 360/One. I'm deep into Microsoft services and I love it, wouldn't experience tech any other way. So when someone insults these devices that I use everyday, I get upset.

Choosing a phone OS is about preferences, that is all. Honestly a smartphone can do just about as much as any other smartphone. It comes down to what you're looking for in design, openness, apps, connectivity etc. Don't insult me because my preferences are different than yours.

This is a problem and I have to quit. Anything I say online is only going to be read by other fanboys who either agree or disagree, or a troll. Anyone else who might actually base a buying decision off of what I say probably won't read my opinions. So I'm taking a ****** break. No forums or comments for awhile. It isn't healthy.

Still gonna be checking wpcentral for Nokia Lumia Icon updates tho!

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I used to be Android ****** for the longest since 2008. Couldn't tell me ish. Used to go back and forth with iBoys all day long. Not sure how I ended up like so. Before Android I heavily favored Nokia products and had countless top of the line models, but never was arrogant till Android. Maybe because of the stupid arrogance of iBoys that made me love putting things in their face. When I was introduced to WP I hated it. Called it lame, boring, and dull. It reply had to grow on me. Now being my primary use, I think back and see how stupid it is to be a nut job. Dumb *** back and forth cause x doesn't like y and give no reason why. And I never hated apple products at first, owning 1st and 2nd Gen iPod Touch. But fanboys made me stay away from it. Now I don't give a ****. If I like it, the tech, and the innovation, fanboys can kiss my ***. If I like Jolla who cares about fanboys. I still use Android products, still use WP, and if something Apple made I liked who gives a ****. Calling people stupid and dumb etc is for the birds.

nthknd

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Just read an article on the verge about being a ******, and until I read the article, I thought I wasn't. I am a wp ****** all the way. I love windows phone, ever since I first saw one, I've loved the look. Same goes for windows 8 and the 360/one (this one goes back to me being a halo ******, this is a problem). I have a windows 8.1 Alienware X51, a Nokia Lumia 2520, a Nokia Lumia 822, and a Xbox 360/One. I'm deep into Microsoft services and I love it, wouldn't experience tech any other way. So when someone insults these devices that I use everyday, I get upset.

Choosing a phone OS is about preferences, that is all. Honestly a smartphone can do just about as much as any other smartphone. It comes down to what you're looking for in design, openness, apps, connectivity etc. Don't insult me because my preferences are different than yours.

This is a problem and I have to quit. Anything I say online is only going to be read by other fanboys who either agree or disagree, or a troll. Anyone else who might actually base a buying decision off of what I say probably won't read my opinions. So I'm taking a ****** break. No forums or comments for awhile. It isn't healthy.

Still gonna be checking wpcentral for Nokia Lumia Icon updates tho!

I don't think it's a bad thing one way or the other....it's a kin to being a sports fan and loving your team but I have to say kudos for being able to admit what you are and then giving heed to it. I personally say it's your money buy what you want and like. I have an android and windows phone I have a couple windows computers I don't have any I products just because the only thing that catches my eye is an ipad mini but apples products seem to be so expensive. It's just tech. There will always be something hot and new.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo