Consolidate two personal OneDrive accounts

natefarm

Jun 2, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I've been trying to resolve a problem for months and keep giving up in frustration, so I found this forum in hopes that it will help.

I use OneDrive so I can share photos and Office documents between my Android phone and my Windows 10 PC. However, I'm stuck because I have two email accounts on both. One is xxx.gmail.com and one is xxx.zoho.com. The zoho one is my preferred account, but my phone was originally set up with the gmail account, and I have files on both sides but they don't play together. I've gotten it to work fairly well with pics in the Camera Roll folder, but not with Excel files. On my phone, they save to the gmail account, but I can't see them on the pc, which is hooked up to the zoho account. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both OneDrive and Excel on my phone, but they automatically reconnect to the gmail account.

I would be fine getting rid of the gmail account entirely if that would help, but I'm not sure how to do that, and I'm afraid the documents associated with it would disappear.

It didn't use to be this way, so I don't know what happened, but for my business activities, I really need to get this resolved. Someone, please help, and let me know what other info you need. I don't know if there's a way to attach screen shots on this forum or not.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I've been trying to resolve a problem for months and keep giving up in frustration, so I found this forum in hopes that it will help.

I use OneDrive so I can share photos and Office documents between my Android phone and my Windows 10 PC. However, I'm stuck because I have two email accounts on both. One is xxx.gmail.com and one is xxx.zoho.com. The zoho one is my preferred account, but my phone was originally set up with the gmail account, and I have files on both sides but they don't play together. I've gotten it to work fairly well with pics in the Camera Roll folder, but not with Excel files. On my phone, they save to the gmail account, but I can't see them on the pc, which is hooked up to the zoho account. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both OneDrive and Excel on my phone, but they automatically reconnect to the gmail account.

I would be fine getting rid of the gmail account entirely if that would help, but I'm not sure how to do that, and I'm afraid the documents associated with it would disappear.

It didn't use to be this way, so I don't know what happened, but for my business activities, I really need to get this resolved. Someone, please help, and let me know what other info you need. I don't know if there's a way to attach screen shots on this forum or not.

Inside OneDrive on the PC, go to Settings > Account > Link an account. Did you add both accounts there to start with? That may make it easier on your PC. I'm not at my phone right now, but under Settings > Accounts, can you not add more than one OneDrive account, either at the system level or thorough the OneDrive app? Bear in mind though, even if you can do that, on your phone, apps still may only see the main OneDrive account (i.e. the first one you added) or may only save to that one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99