Cyberpunk 2077 Review Roundup

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
giphy.jpg

Coming in as one of the most anticipated games of 2020, the reviews for Cyberpunk 2077 have now landed everywhere and looking over them all, they've been a pretty mixed bag. Some folks say it's great, others point out the bugs it arrived with despite the numerous delays and large updates expected on launch day.

Our very own, Jez Corden took a look and noted "Despite an impressive array of bugs and glitches, Cyberpunk 2077 remains an experience without peer. No punches pulled, no platitudes are given, and no compromises are made. Cyberpunk 2077 is an industry highpoint that, simply put, may never be bested."

With that in mind, we gathered up several of the other reviews and their scores. Take a look and share your thoughts on them all. Are you excited for launch day? Or have the reviews taken some of the excitement away? Let me know and feel free to share any other reviews you came across that are not listed here.

PC Gamer 78
GamesRadar+ 5/5
Windows Central 5/5
The Gamer 10
PCGamesN 9
VG247 10
IGN 9
VGC 5/5
Game Informer 9
GameSpot 7
Opencritic 92
Metacritic 91

Cyberpunk 2077 officially launches on December 10th. If you haven't already you can preorder the game from the following vendors:

Amazon
Microsoft Store
GOG
Steam

MarineDawg

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hearing and reading mixed reviews this point I pre-ordered this title a while back and I am relying on the day 1 patch to fix any outstanding issues I think most players will encounter. In a way I wish it came out on the 11th because I predict a rough day at the office for me on Friday morning.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hearing and reading mixed reviews this point I pre-ordered this title a while back and I am relying on the day 1 patch to fix any outstanding issues I think most players will encounter. In a way I wish it came out on the 11th because I predict a rough day at the office for me on Friday morning.

Given I expected all the servers to be crushed and be unable to download it, I assumed it would be the 11th either way lol.

VeeniaL

Sep 8, 2021
Visit site
I saw a lot of touching details in the game, for example, there were some children in the slum near the cat, I noticed that their eyes were all artificial eyes, I searched the reason, one post said that they sold their eyes because of poverty, and then wore cheap artificial eyes. This may be what the creator wants to express, that the prosperous and beautiful future may not be the same for the poor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire