Deleted photos keep reappearing! What do I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Deleted photos keep reappearing!

Hi,

I have tried multiple times to delete these certain photos I have on my phone how ever, each time I open camera and swipe to the right it indicates that the photos were recently taken and have no been deleted. I took the photos with OneShot and tried to delete the app, but it didn't work, one of the photos comes up with this error;
"2016_07_05_19_40_21_OneShot.jpg. We can't show you this file at the moment. Please try again later"

Thank you for any help.. Gawwd it's beginning to get majorly annoying ^-^

thron

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Deleted photos keep reappearing!

Is OneShot a Windows 10 camera app, or was it made for 8.1?
I have similar things happening with ProShot camera app; apparently 8.1 and 10 handle storage differently.

I find I have to use the file manager to delete most of ProShot's photos (I am running Windows 10, the ProShot app is for Windows 8.1 at the time of writing).

thron

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Deleted photos keep reappearing!

Profuse apologies, It's pro shot. Not one shot!

Use File Explorer to clean up any residual photos that aren't deleted as they're supposed to be.
The developer mentioned a bit about the W10 update here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-apps/215564-82.htm#post3426360

Once the Windows 10 version is released, I suspect these issues will cease to exist!
Though, keep in mind: The W10 ProShot will be a new app entirely (as RiseUpGames has mentioned), so it won't show up as an update in the store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss