Display Dock, 3 Mozo Lumia 950 cases and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I recently purchased the whole lot of this along with a Lumia 950 to replace mine that had a few issues (Faulty OIS, hairline crack across screen, and most likely a bad battery - causing frequent resets). I really just needed the phone, as I had several of the accessories, so I am putting the whole lot (see attached pic below) back on the market (MINUS THE PHONE ITSELF OF COURSE).

20170809_014019635_iOS.jpg

Item Description: Display Dock, Lumia 950 Mozo Cases, and More

Price: $100, shipped in the Lower 48

Also would be willing to trade for a Lumia 1520.3 RM-938 in good shape so I could have a nice backup option, so if you have one cluttering a drawer and want to snaz up your current Lumia 950 ... This is the post for you!

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: The brown leather Mozo cover shows wear around the edges. This is one of the newer cases where the finish wears off. I am also including an older style Mozo brown leather. This is new, but there are defects and scratches in the leather, but this is the kind where the silver "plating" doesn't rub off in a matter of days. I have used the Continuum dock for a few months off and on, but it is also in great condition. (How can it not be, it just sits on a desk). The rest of the items and conditions are listed below.

Includes: 1x Microsoft Display Dock (with power cable, and USB Type C cable), 2x Mozo cognac leather cover, 1x Mozo zebra wood cover (new), 1x Mr. Shield tempered glass screen protector, 1x additional tempered glass screen protector (unsure of the brand), 1x 6’ USB Type C cable, 1x 3’ USB Type C cable, 1x USB C OTG adapter (Plug full size USB accessories/flash drives into the phone USB Type C), 1x wireless charging pad (with Micro USB cable), 1x spare OEM battery, 2x black OEM back covers (1 has a crack near the volume buttons), 1x OEM USB Type C charger.

Item Location: Santa Barbara, CA

Shipping Details: USPS with tracking

Payment Options: Paypal gift.

Additional Info:

Photo(s): Above

Contact Info - Please PM or post below

Last edited by a moderator:

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Ok I will separate the bundle at the following prices:

Display Dock: $35
Mozo wood cover: $25
Mozo leather cover: $15 (each, or $25 for both)
All the rest (cables and chargers): $10

Only stipulation is that buyer pages shipping.

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Update: I sold the wood cover and a screen protector. All the rest is still available.

Ok I will separate the bundle at the following prices:

Display Dock: $35
Mozo wood cover: $25 - SOLD
Mozo leather cover: $15 (each, or $25 for both)
All the rest (cables and chargers): $10 (only one screen protector)

Only stipulation is that buyer pages shipping.

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Dock and cables sold. Shipping tomorrow. I will post a new picture of what remains (mainly the two Mozo leather covers) this evening with a final price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs