Do you know how to 'fix' Microsoft? This viral video has some ideas.

MusicTechGuy

Nov 23, 2018
Visit site
I hope with Windows officially entering the ARM cpu space with new snapdragon surface devices, there is a chance for windows phones to come back or phones that run windows on arm. The last gen Microsoft phones had a potential to be a full PC in you pocket with NO limitations with the usb-c microsoft docking station they made. This could come full circle if Windows on Snapdragon takes off.

Microsoft has also so many abilites to innovate at the consumer level if they gave people like Panos the freedom and money to do so. Panos leaving is a huge loss to Microsoft Consumers. I was looking forward to more surface products (headphones etc) and I don't know what will come next with him gone.

Microsoft needs to refocus on consumers too, not just businesses. Closing their customer facing stores destroyed the positive customer experience gained from the stores in multiple areas like xbox, surface, windows pc etc. Support your customers easily and make things that everyday users want to use, not just business.

Reactions: JediTWang

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I hope with Windows officially entering the ARM cpu space with new snapdragon surface devices, there is a chance for windows phones to come back or phones that run windows on arm. The last gen Microsoft phones had a potential to be a full PC in you pocket with NO limitations with the usb-c microsoft docking station they made. This could come full circle if Windows on Snapdragon takes off.

Microsoft has also so many abilites to innovate at the consumer level if they gave people like Panos the freedom and money to do so. Panos leaving is a huge loss to Microsoft Consumers. I was looking forward to more surface products (headphones etc) and I don't know what will come next with him gone.

Microsoft needs to refocus on consumers too, not just businesses. Closing their customer facing stores destroyed the positive customer experience gained from the stores in multiple areas like xbox, surface, windows pc etc. Support your customers easily and make things that everyday users want to use, not just business.
The main problem with that is most consumers don't even need a full PC at home anymore unless they are PC gamers. A full PC is only needed for work or gaming. Simply browsing the Web, checking social media, watching videos, or even creating TikTok videos doesn't require a PC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap