Do you think the M8 will ever be released worldwide?

ToonU

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I am in Canada on Telus and I REALLY would love to purchase this phone, however its on Verizon only, I heard a rumor that it might go worldwide, is this true?

WPBlox1989

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes, it will. However, Verizon's exclusivity has not ended yet and AT&T has not released the phone yet to facilitate a international follow-up release so we'll wait and see when AT&T will release the One (M8) for Windows then we can estimate the follow-up release date for each region.

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
I was originally thinking 30-45 days on this one... Now, with the Desire Eye? I'm thinking probably not... But that's a good thing. I think there will be a WP version of the Desire Eye instead. I think that HTC was destroyed in the public eye for the "less than stellar" camera experience that the M7 and M8 provided. It was much like the fiasco that was the Evo 3D, the follow up smash to the Evo 4G.

The Desire Eye seems to ditch the gimmicks and get back to sold amazing freaking phoneage - or exactly what HTC needed to do. If they dual release the Desire in both Android and Windows flavors, their entire dual exposure campaign would be doubled. I see the Desire Eye being the world wide release that we were waiting for and coming to both T-Mobile & AT&T this holiday season in the US!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos