Every PC and Xbox game shown during Sony's PlayStation State of Play September 2024

fatpunkslim

Feb 3, 2024
Visit site
I was waiting for the 2nd dlc of Alan Wake 2, having purchased the premium edition with the 2 dlcs included

Afterwards, at the PlayStation level, excluding multiplatform and VR games, the conference remains very weak as for the other conferences, no new franchise and only one exclusive game, ghost of tsushima 2 and which will be released on PC, 95% of games are multi-platform !

The good old days of PS which sent heavy stuff are long gone, now we have to settle for remasters and 1 sequel.

Last edited:

fatpunkslim

Feb 3, 2024
Visit site
I compared the exclusive Xbox and PC games from Xbox summer showcase VS the exclusive PS and PC games from the PlayStation showcase, and we are on 12 vs 3.

Xbox (12): State of Decay 3, Starfield: Shattered Space, South of Midnight, Age of Mythology: Retold, Perfect Dark, Fable, FragPunk, Winter Burrow, Flight Simulator 2024, Indiana Jones (temporary), Avowed, STALKER 2

PS (3): lego horizon, horizon remaster, ghost of yotei

I'm doing this count only to break this false image that Xbox has fewer exclusive games than PS, when it's totally false, Xbox has just announced 4 times more exclusive games than PS. Even if Xbox sends a few games like Indiana Jones which is a Disney franchise (and only 4 first party Xbox games on other platforms, excluding games that are already multiplatform), they still have a very big head start on the number of first party games and exclusive games.

In fact we can even ask ourselves what are PlayStation studios doing apart from remasters? Are only suckerpunch working? I don't count the remasters or DLC, it's just easy cash for little investment

I don't count the fact that almost all these games on Xbox showcase will be day one in the gamepass because PlayStation cannot align on this point! But it remains a very big advantage for Xbox players, even more than the exclusive games in the end.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evan.mason5724