Exclusive: Microsoft plans to bring its AI Copilot to 1 billion Windows 10 users

judoka13

Nov 8, 2023
Visit site
With Windows 10 still in use on around 1 billion devices, Microsoft wants to get Copilot in front of as many of them as possible.

Exclusive: Microsoft plans to bring its AI Copilot to 1 billion Windows 10 users : Read

With Windows 10 still in use on around 1 billion devices, Microsoft wants to get Copilot in front of as many of them as possible.

Exclusive: Microsoft plans to bring its AI Copilot to 1 billion Windows 10 users : Read more
Let me fix this for you: "Microsoft plans to unleash Cortana 2 : Electric Boogaloo on thousands of users who will be powerless to stop it."

Spaz888

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Hmm. I love the mixed messaging. All the more reason to wait for W12 or downgrade to W10 which I'll likely do within the next month or two.

Spaz888

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Let me fix this for you: "Microsoft plans to unleash Cortana 2 : Electric Boogaloo on thousands of users who will be powerless to stop it."
I haven't updated my Windows in many months now. I'm running W11 Pro. And no, I didn't disable any telemetry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlimPulseWeightLoss