Free Giveaway: Madden NFL 22

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone. This month im giving away 1 code for Madden NFL 22. One lucky winner will win a code from me. its for PC on Origin. If you interested in getting the game please make a post here. :) This offer ends on April 4, 2022. So don't wait to long.

Note: If there more then one person wanting the game then I will end up doing a random draw.

Last edited:

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hell of a nice giveaway! Too bad more people don't know about the deal.

(don't enter me - just wishing you good luck!) :smile:

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
I would like to have it. Thanks,

Send a pm to me so I know your still active. Cause if im going to send the code to you by pm. I need to be sure your going to get it in time before the deadline. Otherwise it be a waste of time and the chances anyone that been here longer to get it in time. :) Since I see your a new user here by one post. :)

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Hell of a nice giveaway! Too bad more people don't know about the deal.

(don't enter me - just wishing you good luck!) :smile:

:) That it is. And I'll be doing giveaways if I find games I don't want that I can give to other people more so in this community. So keep an eye out. :) I'm just waiting to see if the guy PM me in time then i'll give him the code. Due to hes new and im not sure if he will keep an eye on the forums in time. Plus it appears not many people intrested in the game. :S And time is ticking on when the code can't be redeem base on amazon prime.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720