FS Excellent Nokia 2520

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
My package to dmd was delivered Monday, august 21. He texted me the usps label and has been in "label created" for eleven days. Don't offer to ship and send a usps label if you aren't going to ship. I get we all have busy lives but a simple text can work. You took the time to tell me of your sons broken clavicle, but nothing else..Haven't heard I word from dmd. Negative feedback forthcoming

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
My package to dmd was delivered Monday, august 21. He texted me the usps label and has been in "label created" for eleven days. Don't offer to ship and send a usps label if you aren't going to ship. I get we all have busy lives but a simple text can work. You took the time to tell me of your sons broken clavicle, but nothing else..Haven't heard I word from dmd. Negative feedback forthcoming

Well hopefully he got back to you since its been days since this post of yours. :(

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Horribly.... whomever is responsible for putting 'titles' by members names, I'd reconsider your rating method

Haven't hard a word....package never delivered. No movement on tracking. No responses to texts.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received it at all and nothing changed :( This is quite odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa