Galaxy S6 to have Microsoft apps built in

fatrat727

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Is there any truth to Samsung having Microsoft apps built into the Galaxy S6. Office, One drive, and Skype. If so wouldn't google be pretty upset with that? Pretty big move for Microsoft if this actually happens. That's a lot of customers using their suite of apps. I think the biggest rumor out of this is Office 365 coming along with a free subscription as well.

spideymaniac

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Yeah it's true, but it's mainly because MS and Samsung already settled their dispute (I forget about what)

Also afaik, Samsung removed their own bloatware (ex. ChatOn) not Google's but you bet Google is likely gonna upset, we'll see about that

spideymaniac

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I recalled that Outlook for sure gonna be preloaded lol, any MS services like Outlook, Skype, Office Mobile are gonna be there, cmiiw though

fatrat727

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
In light of softcard dropping windows phone support "not surprising" Samsung should dump all google apps except play store and preload bing LOL! I'm pretty sure android will get Spartan Browser at some point.

hisham691

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
In light of softcard dropping windows phone support "not surprising" Samsung should dump all google apps except play store and preload bing LOL! I'm pretty sure android will get Spartan Browser at some point.

And that's the thing I hate ... If android fanboys can get all WPs' good stuff, why will they ever switch to windows phone?

fatrat727

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
And that's the thing I hate ... If android fanboys can get all WPs' good stuff, why will they ever switch to windows phone?

Well in a sense they're fighting fire with fire. Google did same tactic with their suite on PC. Now MS is fighting on google's turf. If they can flood androids with their product why not? Same war different turf. Android being open source is finally starting to kick Google in the ***. Cyanogen denied Googles offer but is taking help from MS. Whatever MS has up its sleeve hopefully will pan out. They don't have to sale more devices than android to win. One could strategize in a way to take android out of the equation though. Android lives but maybe just not with Google in the long run. Anything is possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss