[Game] Cuber

taberh

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello WPCentral Community!

I wanted to promote my puzzle game "Cuber", which I believe is the best and most extensive puzzle cube software simulation available on any platform -- and only available on Windows Phone. :)

The game of course emulates the very familiar Rubik's cube puzzle in addition to several other real-life puzzles that I've never seen before on any other platform.

(Basic Cube shape puzzles featured in Cuber.)

CuberImageSet01.jpg

(Odd-size and shape-based puzzles in Cuber.)

CuberImageSet02.jpg

(More shape-based 2x2x2 puzzles available in Cuber.)

CuberImageSet03.jpg

In total, there are 24 different puzzles available that are broken down into 6 categories. Within each category there is one bonus puzzle that must be unlocked by solving another cube in the same category.

The free trial mode of Cuber provides complete playability of the standard 2x2x2 and 3x3x3 cubes. In addition, the first puzzle in each of the other categories can be played in practice mode (non-timed game), allowing a player to get a better feel for all the unique puzzling challenges.

The practice mode of Cuber also features player-controlled cube memory storage, allowing any unlocked puzzle to be saved/loaded in any player manipulated state. This capability enables a player to practice difficult moves or even figure out new ones.

All Puzzles Available in Cuber

(*Denotes a bonus unlockable puzzle.)

Standard
-2x2x2
-3x3x3
-4x4x4
-5x5x5
*Glass (2x2x2)

Odd-Sized
-2x2x4
-2x2x3
-2x3x3
*3x3x5

Half-Space
-2x2x2
-3x3x3
*4x4x4

Isolated
-No Corners
-No Edges
-No Centers
*All Centers

Chromium
-2x2x2
-3x3x3
*Spectra

Model (All 2x2x2)
-Robot
-Truck
-Soda
-Earth
*Teapot

Windows Phone Marketplace Link:

Cuber | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

As a cube puzzle enthusiast myself, I've created a game featuring puzzles that I liked to play, while ensuring quick and responsive user-controls with accurate puzzle colors and placement. Enjoy!

Finally, to everyone that has already downloaded and/or purchased Cuber, I'd like to say thank you!

-Taber

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers