Gel Cases out of Stock Online

evilrobot

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Finally broke down and bought a 900 off contract online from AT&T, but they were out of stock on the blue and black gel cases. Guess I'll stop by the corp. store after work and see if they have any in stock there.

MechanizedSunrise

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Very disappointed in customer support on this one. I called last week to cancel my case, which I ordered on March 31st, and the CSR was not able to. The system would not let him cancel the order, but the case still has not shipped.

Just two-day shipped a Qubits case from Amazon and I'm willing to bet it gets here before AT&T's.

jedivulcan

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Very disappointed in customer support on this one. I called last week to cancel my case, which I ordered on March 31st, and the CSR was not able to. The system would not let him cancel the order, but the case still has not shipped.

Just two-day shipped a Qubits case from Amazon and I'm willing to bet it gets here before AT&T's.

I preordered mine from AT&T on the 30th, it shipped with the phone, wasn't in the box or on the packing slip. AT&T rep told me it was out of stock and on back order. The rep cancelled it for me on the 6th.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Got a black gel case when I picked up my pre-order in-store on Friday. They did have some black and magenta gel cases at my local store today. And a cyan bumper. Surprising these are out of stock. Lot easier to pump out than phones. And it is only the start of the L900 lifecycle.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos