Have you had bad experiences with Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile tech support?

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
windows-mobile-get-support-hero.jpg

Getting in touch with Microsoft for tech support on mobile issues can, unfortunately, be a real pain.
Companies today find it difficult to score the right balance when it comes to customer support. Microsoft is no exception, and we want to hear about your experiences with the company related to mobile product support, good or bad. Community member 73blazer experienced an issue with Windows 10 Mobile and the official Mail app from Microsoft. After updating it to the latest version, it ceased to work in Continuum mode.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

IuliaGz

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
i have contacted one time the tech support and the support was not understanding absolutely nothing of my problem. i was giving more details, was trying to explain in different ways and the support was not understanding. dropped the chat and given a bad rating for it :( .

IuliaGz

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
i have contacted one time the tech support and the support was not understanding absolutely nothing of my problem. i was giving more details, was trying to explain in different ways and the support was not understanding. dropped the chat and given a bad rating for it :( . ah, it was saying that it had just begun to work as a support :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss