Hello everybody, Newby is here..

lupo84

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Hy guys, my name is Graziano and I'm from Italy (so please forgive me if I wrong)
I've just jointed you couse I'm a owner of a fantastic Lumia 1020 and a Surface pro...

I'm a former android users and I will never regret to be switched to a Lumia..
I'm so glad to my choise..
I hope to be helpful and that others will help me..
Thanks everybody...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Benvenuto!

WP is certainly doing well in your amazing country!
Hy guys, my name is Graziano and I'm from Italy (so please forgive me if I wrong)
I've just jointed you couse I'm a owner of a fantastic Lumia 1020 and a Surface pro...

I'm a former android users and I will never regret to be switched to a Lumia..
I'm so glad to my choise..
I hope to be helpful and that others will help me..
Thanks everybody...

techiedude007

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Welcome Graziano,

Great choice on phone :) I picked one up as well on its US release day and have really enjoyed it. I noticed Italy has had some really good growth in the WP market - glad you're helping them increase their numbers! And speaking of Italy, Happy 50th to Lamborghini!! :)

Did you get the Surface Pro or Surface Pro 2? I have the first gen Surface Pro and Surface RT. I've got a Surface Pro 2 on order and will be Ebay'ing or Craigslist'ing my 1st gen SPro when the new one comes in. It's a great device; if you like Win8, then you'll love it (my kids got used to the UI before I did lol)

Glad to have you join us!

Techiedude

lupo84

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everybody for the warm welcome.. I appreciate it.. I'm aware the windows phone is growing more than the other, I can see that around, more and more people own one and I'm glad to be part of them... Also, I wish I could got a lambo but I'm too poor to allow myself one😄😄..
I got the first surface pro and I love it although the second generation will be definitely superior especially for the battery life... I'm sure you'll enjoy it
I only have an issue to the connector, I'm talking about that in the appropriate thread which I don't now how to share the link by using tapatalk... Anyway, I'm in love of windows 8 by using the surface and then I convinced myself to replace my galaxy note with the fantastic Lumia 1020, and as I said before, I would never come back...👍👍

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05