Help - My Lumia 925 went black!

ratanmallah

Jan 17, 2019
Visit site
my nokia lumia 925 got completly blank and only home button is blinking not even display getting on...when i put the device charging only home button blink...even when i connect to pc or laptop it say unknow device connection or sometime it does not show anything only home button blink..this start happen 3 days ago..plz i need help to overcome this problem..it is the my first mobile..so i need that mobile

Last edited:

ratanmallah

Jan 17, 2019
Visit site
ya..i tryed but on my desktop it shows only symbol of home button of mobile windows logo...but it does show name of the mobile..and display blank only home window logo link

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Ok let me see if I can get you some help from folks more experienced than me. I have not used Windows Mobile in a LONG time. Standby I am reaching out for help.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I would try and reflash using the Device Recovery Tool and see if somehow the firmware has got corrupted and a re-flash will revive. (It will wipe all data.)

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12379/windows-10-mobile-device-recovery-tool-faq

If that doesn't help, perhaps the battery is so old it won't hold a charge and power the phone.

Else a new phone? Second hand replacement off ebay is cheap, or something more modern given Microsoft have now said the lights are going out for Windows Mobile devices this year?
[/FONT]

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have a Lumia 930 that does the same. If I connect it to the charger and do a soft reset it will boot back up. However, my issue is caused by a failing battery as when I disconnect the charger the phone will go off after a few seconds. It will then display the flashing Windows home button.

The Lumia 925 will be 6 years old this year, so a faulty battery is a good bet, IMHO.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a mint condition fully working Lumia 925. If you are in the USA let me know, I can send it to you if you cover shipping. Or if you are overseas PM me and see if I can help you out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss