Here Map coming soon on Samsung Galaxy Devices

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Nothing to complain about, Microsoft themselves prioritize other platforms over its own, this is nothing to get excited about.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Nothing to complain about, Microsoft themselves prioritize other platforms over its own, this is nothing to get excited about.

Microsoft has nothing to do with the HERE products. They still belong to Nokia.
And HERE Maps wasn't even WP exclusive. Nokia released it for iOS too, but pulled it about a year later.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Microsoft has nothing to do with the HERE products. They still belong to Nokia.
And HERE Maps wasn't even WP exclusive. Nokia released it for iOS too, but pulled it about a year later.

So which part of my post is wrong? The point is, in response to the OP stating that another WP exclusive was "lost", Microsoft who owns WP doesn't prioritize its own platform so why should Nokia be expected to?

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
So then android users have one less reason to shift.thanks Nokia soon make it available on all android phones Nokia rocks.free offline navigation for all os.

Sym3

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Now comes the big question. Will here maps and drive will be updated along with android version or will it be ditched? Android version has route selection option which is yet to come to windows phone, not only that but here on android is a single app as supposed to two apps.

D M C

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Now comes the big question. Will here maps and drive will be updated along with android version or will it be ditched? Android version has route selection option which is yet to come to windows phone, not only that but here on android is a single app as supposed to two apps.

So, It's already better than WP.

Fu*K.

Do WP have anything left that we can proud on but Android users can not.

BatteryLife

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I was only proud of 3 things on my Lumia 520...

1) Smoothness
It was gone with WP8.1.

2) Nokia camera (manual settings)
They took the 4 seconds exposure away.

3) HERE maps (offline maps)
Not exclusive anymore?

Sym3

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Only thing left is hardware exclusives like Pureview, clear black display, HAAC microphones, Zeiss optics and imaging expertise. Those I named are major exclusives Microsoft has.

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Oh now it looks Microsoft will bring to Cortana sooner.come on Microsoft do that nd we wp user let us be left with despair.long lived android.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)