Hi everyone!

samuele dassatti

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I'm an Italian developer and Microsoft fan and I'm happy to join this great community!

I use Windows both on my PC (a Surface Pro 3) and on my phone (a Lumia 950 XL, even though I'm looking at some Android phones to replace it).

The topics that intrigue me the most are AR, AI and foldable display.

I'm currently studying in high school but I also develop and publish apps on the Microsoft Store (just one called Fluently for now but I'm working on new ones).

I hope I'll have the chance to discuss everything about Microsoft and technology in general in these forums, see you in the other sections!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central @samuele dassatti ! Sounds like you have some nice Windows devices here. I think it's great that you have those interests and that you are a developer.

Please feel free to check out the Windows Mixed Reality & Hololens forums, along with the Developers Corner and any other forums that you might find interesting. I checked out your app and aside from that nice app, are you working on similar ones or different kind of apps altogether?

samuele dassatti

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
I'm currently focused on updating Fluently (in fact I'm releasing a new update just now) but after that, I'm planning to work on two productivity-related UWP apps and an IoT cross-platform project, so stay tuned!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melvas66