How can I attach a file in Gmail on my Lumia 535?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how can i attach file in gmail my lumia 535

i am so worried for this one when i am using a gmail account on my lumia 535 and i want to attached a file but there is NO icon to attach file. please anyone tell me how to connect for this.

wplee

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: how can i attach file in gmail my lumia 535

Don't use the Gmail web version. Setup your Gmail properly using the Outlook app on your Lumia 535 by opening Outlook app then tapping the 3 little dots to bring up menu > then tap 'Add Email Account'. Fill in your Gmail details. You will then have a Google Mail icon in your list. Open this version of outlook app > press the + symbol to type new email. Finally hit the paperclip to attach your Gmail file.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

My L830 is on WP8. If I do it from the Outlook app I can't directly attach anything beyond pictures.

You'll have more luck have browsing thru the Photo hub, then emailing files by "sharing" thru gmail/outlook/whatever. You'll still be restricted pictures/videos.

My solution was to install 3rd party app (in my case, File Attacher) to attach multiple attachments that is more than picture files.. Zip, Excel, docs, pdf etc

Noel Figueiredo

Aug 5, 2018
Visit site

It's a stupid situation. The Windows 10 on the Windows phone is one of the worst programs ever. I regret upgrading from Windows 8.1. I did so because some apps were unavailable on 8.1. I'm now seriously thinking of selling the Windows Phone and going to iPhone or Android.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720