How do i delete my account?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How do I remove my Windows Central account?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You are showing as Guest and as such I can not tell if you even have an account.

Nevertheless, reposted from elsewhere:

First... Log in via Passport then go here and post a request: Mobile Nations Passport / Account Support - Mobile Nations Forums

Note that due to the linked nature of all Mobile Nations sites your Passport Log In must be deleted and you loose access to Windows Central, Android Central, Crackberry, iMore, Connectedly, webOS Nation and the Mobile Nations (beta) site. This will not delete any content you posted, simply eliminate your ability to log in.

You could log in... go to change password... input a garbage string that you won't remember (like 862kRniRG6), but be sure to be able to paste it twice then delete the original. Do not let your computer or browser retain the password and once you submit, change your email to some other garbage that is not accurate (like fakeyaddress@gmail.com) so you can not use the recover password option. You have now blocked yourself from ever signing in again. Note that this option is very final and bars you from ever signing up again from the same IP as multiple accounts for one user are barred.

If none of this sounds right to you, do go to the link above and leave a detailed message regarding your issue so an Admin or SuperModerator can assist.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Properusbuy