How long do you have your Lumia 830 ?

Rafa mbz

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
I grab my this week . The issues common on that forum and others are making me sad . By the time my is perfect but I will look for a refund if any bug come .
It's true that all will fail in the camera in a short period of time(less than a year).

Thanks !

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Dude, you're on a tech support forum, all you're going to see is complaints about issues. (go check out Apple's support forums for example)

I've had mine a few months, recently swapped out the main board and it hasn't been too long.

False, defects happen, but AFAIK very few will fail within a year.

Rafa mbz

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Dude, you're on a tech support forum, all you're going to see is complaints about issues. (go check out Apple's support forums for example)

I've had mine a few months, recently swapped out the main board and it hasn't been too long.

False, defects happen, but AFAIK very few will fail within a year.

yeah...Today I enjoyed so much my Lumia..great shots, Here Drive so much usefull

Rafa mbz

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
ok , sorry .
One thing I notice.
There are many complaints of heat during charge. My 830 only get warm in the wall charge, but when I charge on a
usb port or my Ipad Charge there is no heat at all.
I think the original charge is charging too fast . And all the heat is on the side of the camera. I will not charge anymore with that charger .

ShaneRay

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
As RumoredNow said, don't worry about the complaints until you experience a problem yourself. I've had mine for 9 months without any issue at all...It's been rock solid.

I do experience some heat while charging with the supplied charger, or on the wireless plate, but it's never been an issue and not something I'm concerned about.

Rafa mbz

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
As RumoredNow said, don't worry about the complaints until you experience a problem yourself. I've had mine for 9 months without any issue at all...It's been rock solid.

I do experience some heat while charging with the supplied charger, or on the wireless plate, but it's never been an issue and not something I'm concerned about.

well...this weekend I tested a lot the camera, with all lumia apps....and I'm really satisfied .
I decided not return .

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I've had mine for quite a while, at least 9 months, never had a problem. The camera works fine, all the apps I've tried have worked as expected. I did put Win10 on for a few days, but switched back to Win8.1. It's been a great phone!

ThaKrazyOne

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I have had mine since Father's Day. The only problem I ever had was the back battery cover snapping on correctly. Other than that, no problems yet. Pictures come out nice, can play games with no lag etc...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs