How to Fix Error Code 80073cf0

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I recently uninstalled Twitter because it was not working correctly, so I was going to uninstall and reinstall the app. No matter what I did, the app would not reinstall and I got the error code 80073cf0. I have tried cancelling the install and trying again, downloading a different keyboard or language so it would "reset" the downloading process and give it a fresh start, downloading on and off Wifi, trying to download on different Wifi networks, along with a few other strategies I found online. All other apps except for Twitter will download. I need to avoid having to do a reset, however.
I have a Lumia 635 running Cyan on T-Mobile.
Thanks in advance.

Athena Richie

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
I recently uninstalled Twitter because it was not working correctly, so I was going to uninstall and reinstall the app. No matter what I did, the app would not reinstall and I got the error code 80073cf0. I have tried cancelling the install and trying again, downloading a different keyboard or language so it would "reset" the downloading process and give it a fresh start, downloading on and off Wifi, trying to download on different Wifi networks, along with a few other strategies I found online. All other apps except for Twitter will download. I need to avoid having to do a reset, however.
I have a Lumia 635 running Cyan on T-Mobile.
Thanks in advance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire