How to force the Windows 11 2024 Update (version 24H2) on your computer

AgentDarkFury

Jun 19, 2024
Visit site
Important: The Windows 11 2024 Update is expected to become partially available on June 18, 2024, for Copilot+ PCs, but it won't include all the intended features, including Windows Recall, as it has been postponed until further notice. In September or October, the feature update will become more broadly available for existing devices. As a result, some of the new features and changes may not be available to everyone on day one. Also, some features (especially AI features) may require new hardware to be available.

Mauro Huculak hid this way below his article, typical clickbait move!

Reactions: Xessive

dougpaw57

Dec 23, 2016
Visit site
This post gets re-hashed every time there's a new Windows release. Also, a fact that everyone seems to ignore every time is that Windows on ARM can ONLY be upgraded through Windows Update. The Windows Installation Assistant and ISOs don't work, and are never released for ARM versions.

Last edited:

computerdave911

Jun 12, 2023
Visit site
Yes, you can download and install the new version of Windows 11 on your PC, and in this guide, I will show you how to do it through the Windows Update settings, Installation Assistant, Media Creation Tool, and even with the official ISO file.

How to force the Windows 11 2024 Update (version 24H2) on your computer : Read more
I dont know who works here but this article is 100% incorrect,

24H2 is released to the public but only on Copilot+ PCs (for now)​

dougpaw57

Dec 23, 2016
Visit site
I dont know who works here but this article is 100% incorrect,

24H2 is released to the public but only on Copilot+ PCs (for now)​

Interesting, they deleted the article and replaced it with one written by Zac Bowden. The new article correctly states that the only way to get 24H2 is through the Windows Insider Program.

Reactions: AgentDarkFury

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozis