• Welcome to the all-new Windows Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

How to sync phone contacts to Microsoft Account (Hotmail)?

prashp1

Feb 15, 2014
I have my contacts through Verizon Backup Assistant Plus on Icon. How do I sync to Microsoft Account (Hotmail)?

RichHowerton

Jan 1, 2013
you just need to login to your Microsoft account and your contacts on your Microsoft Hotmail account will sync right to your phone.

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
You will probably have to go to your Verizon account online and there should be a way to export your contacts from Verizon backup, hopefully to something like a .csv file. You then go to Hotmail and import them.

RichHowerton

Jan 1, 2013
You will probably have to go to your Verizon account online and there should be a way to export your contacts from Verizon backup, hopefully to something like a .csv file. You then go to Hotmail and import them.

I see, u need to be able to download the contacts from Verizon, then u could import into outlook, and with the outlook hotmail connector it will sync to your hotmail account...

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
I have my contacts through Verizon Backup Assistant Plus on Icon. How do I sync to Microsoft Account (Hotmail)?

ok, so you have the contacts on your phone , then go to settings, email & accounts, choose your MS account hotmail, live, outlook whatever one you used to sent up your phone and long press (hold) sync will appear tap and it will sync your contacts. Then you could go to your account login you will see your calendar, email, onedrive & contacts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CartographerS